Heritage Reunion 2019 Update
We're a little over two months out, and thought it was a good time to update the Fair Grove community and our crafter and musician friends.
After some major changes in responsibilities, things are going great!
- We have been able to contact, or have been contacted by, all but a handful of crafters who had booths last year. Since there is always a little attrition with people retiring or focusing on different areas or simply deciding to not come, we think this is all very normal. However, if you are a crafter and expect to have a booth at the Heritage Reunion this year, you absolutely must contact us with the information on the Applications page.
- All slots for musical performers are filled. Sorry if you missed a chance to perform but there's always next year.
- If you would like to have an antique car, truck or tractor in the Heritage Reunion Parade you need to plan to be in the High School parking lot between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 28th.
- Cross your fingers, pray and/or thrown salt over your shoulder hoping for good weather.
- The Historical Society is selling ads for the Heritage Reunion Program book. If you are interested in advertising, contact one of these people:
The Ice Cream Social is coming up in less than two weeks, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone there for a good time. If you have an antique or showplace car or truck, remember to drive it in to display.